Dryer Vent Cleaning in Thomasville NC

Not Just a Luxury

When it comes to keeping your home clean and well kept, we don’t think of the things we can’t see. Your dryer vents are one of the things that fall in this category. Lint filters in your dryer catch as much lint as possible that runs from your dryer to the vent. A lint filter will typically only catch around 75% of the lint that goes through your filter. The other 25% of lint that runs into your vent can get stuck and cause some problems. As lint accumulates on the inside of the vent, air flow can become restricted and reduced. If not taken care of, this can become a complete blockage over time. As the airflow in your dyer becomes restricted, the efficiency of your dryer will many times decrease. This can cause wear and tear on your dryer.

Fire Danger

Lint accumulation in your vents can be a real danger to you and your home. Per year there are typically around 15,000 fires started because of lint accumulation in the dryer vents. We suggest that you have your dryer vents cleaned out once a year. This number will depend on your vents current status and how often you use your dryer. Lint is a highly flammable substance and makes great tinder for fires. It only takes a spark or even just a high amount of heat to start a strong fire. This combined with a large amount of airflow coming through a vent and you could be in trouble.

Heaven's Best Dryer Vent Cleaning System:

✔ Keeps Your Family Safe From Potential Fire Hazards.

✔ Improves the Efficiency of Your Dryer.

✔ Also Offers Dryer Vent Repair.

Our Service

Dryer vent cleaning isn’t just a choice, it can be a necessity. Long or twisting vents can mean a higher accumulation of lint in the vent. If you notice your dryer is less efficient lately, don’t hesitate to give us a call to have your vents cleaned. We also offer dryer vent repair. Call for pricing at (336) 203-7202.

Visit our Services page to see what else we can do for you.

Get A Quote

Quick Estimate

Best Time to Call You?

reCAPTCHA

Heaven's Best Service Area